We offer a range of finishing services to the trade using our own in-house equipment. Various forms of binding – saddle stitching *, wiro binding and coil binding **.
Folding and creasing, short run laminating (SRA3 sheet size only), numbering and perforating, collation and calendars.
We won’t apply any finishing to jobs that we wouldn’t apply to our own print work, so you can be confident in the quality and finish to your work.
For information and prices, email us at -
* Number of pages including cover is subject to printed stock thickness, please specify when requesting a quote. Books are produced by collating flat sections, before stitching as sets, then folded and fore edge trimmed.
** A range of sizes of wires and coils are kept on the shelf, stock colours are black and white, although we do hold some clear coils. Other colours are ordered direct from the manufacturer and are subject to their lead times based on availability or whether they are made to order.
• Folding - single / double cross / 8 parallel folds from A5 up to B2 flat sheet
• Wiro and Spiral binding, including calendar making
• Creasing - SRA3 landscape down to A5 flat size, up to 9 parallel wide / narrow creases
• Perforating - NCR through to card, up to SRA3 landscape
• Collating - 20 station collators - A5 up to B3 portrait
• Booklet making - CD insert size, A6, A4+ portrait, A5 landscape etc
• Numbering - 4 heads, NCR through to card, up to SRA3 landscape
• Corner stitching - 20 station collators - A5 up to B3
• Drilling - multi position, various hole sizes
• Collection / Delivery service available